Swim With The Dolphins - The Swim Adventure
If you just go jump out in the middle of the ocean, it isn't likely that you will run into a dolphin. If, by a miracle, you do run into a dolphin, it is even less likely they will get close enough for you to hug. If, by an even greater miracle, you are able to hug this dolphin, please let us know as we will follow you where you go next. ...
- Lockers are included in the price of the tour.
- The use of safety vests provided by the facility is required.
- This tour includes pick up from Punta Cana area hotels. If you are arriving by cruise ship, please note that we are not able to pick up and you will have to take a taxi. A taxi may be very expensive. Please contact ShoreTrips for more information. .
Julie has known Barry all her life and has traveled that long, as well. She started her career as an interior designer 30 years ago, but switched to travel several years back thinking it would be fun t ...
Days of Operation
Departure Times and Duration
- 09:00 AM (1.5 hours)
- 11:00 AM (1.5 hours)
- 01:00 PM (1.5 hours)
- 03:00 PM (1.5 hours)
- 13+ year olds can swim on their own.
- Do not wear sunblock while swimming with the dolphins.
- Jewelry, watches, rings, bracelets, or any object that might scratch the dolphins are not allowed.
- Non-swimmers are welcome. Each person is required to wear a life jacket.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to participate.
- There is no entrance fee if you are interested in going to the dolphin swim location as an "observer." However, observers must pay $20 for round trip transportation to and from the hotel. Please be aware that the area where you are able to wait is about 10 meters from the dolphin swim spot and doesn't provide the best vantage point for pictures. Cameras are not allowed in the dolphin swim area.